We are always looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our team.
Apply through Indeed.ca or E-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to play a key role in our Home Medication Management Program providing our clients with the support and care they require to remain living in the community.
- Visiting patients in the community in their homes
- Administering medications to patients (orally, injections, creams, patches)
- Performing patient specific assessments (ie: Blood glucose monitoring, Blood Pressure monitoring)
- Noting changes in behaviour for mental health patients
- Maintaining up to date patient records by documenting all interventions and assessment data and submitting daily reports to RN and pharmacy
- NO assistance with personal care or ADL’s
- NO night shifts
- New Grads and Interim License holders welcomed!
We are looking for LPNs with the following qualities:
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Caring, friendly attitude
- Strong customer service, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work proactively as a member of a dynamic team
- Enthusiasm to contribute positively in the community in a healthcare setting
- Driver's License
- Currently in good standing with CLPNBC
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer
- Morning (8:30am to noon), possible afternoons (2:30 to 5:30pm)
- Monday through Sunday shifts available
- On-call program offered to pick up extra shifts and extra pay!
- Casual shifts available
- Flexible start date