Mental Health and Addictions
- Educate clients about the benefits of their prescribed medication
- Dispense medication in daily or weekly compliance packs
- Review all prescriptions and OTCs to minimize side effects and simplify the regimen as well as possible
- Navigate medication coverage issues
- Refill reminders
Furthermore, our Home Medication Management Program is a huge help to our clients and their health care team. We support clients by:
- Assisting with medication administration at their own residence on a daily basis
- Monitoring compliance and patient progress
- Communicating our observations back to caseworkers and providers
- Administration of medication by a nurse (eg: long-acting injectables)
Opioid Agonist Treatment (OAT)
Our pharmacists are trained to provide OAT to patients recovering from addiction. Our approach is compassionate and non-judgmental. We boast among the highest compliance rates of all pharmacies based on our flexible service model which supports in-pharmacy witnessed ingestion, and daily delivery to the client's location. We strive to be the preferred pharmacy for all of our clients' needs and we can dispense, witness or administer all of a patient's prescriptions at any frequency requested by providers.
We also have a nurse on staff who is trained to administer SUBLOCADE.